Friday 6 February 2009

funny peoples do funny things

Filling petrol in donkey.

Funny Pictures People full tank  plz


Nice Shot

Funny Pictures People nice shot


do you know what this looks like?

Funny Pictures People Camping is so funny


you can do amazing things with closes.

Funny Pictures People Funny Things to do with your Camping Equipment


this guy is eating his nose

Funny Pictures People Funny Pose


Don't try to do anything at my back!

Funny Pictures People My new hair style


Don't tell others this is my new invention...

Funny Pictures People New Invention

People New hair style

Funny Pictures People New hair style

people make funny telescope

Funny Pictures People Do you dare?

People Muscle Man

Funny Pictures People Muscle Man


I'm so scarred of this kind of games

Funny Pictures People I want my mummy


Marathon man so funny..


Funny Pictures People Marathon man

0 comments:

Post a Comment